Sunday, June 6, 2010

17 days and counting...

17 days and counting til we recieve the keys to the house! I have been working really hard on planning out the landscaping. My mom made the comment today that I have been more interested in the landscaping of the new house, than the interior of the house. She's right too. I love being outside! And landscaping is one of those things that you can do and see the rewards of your labor and not have it immediately messed up, unlike the chores INSIDE my home! In the end, I suppose whatever motivates me to move my tush off the couch is a good thing :) ... they finally got locks on the property, so we won't be able to stop by and take pics as much, without disturbing the workers, but I'm sure we will still get over once or twice before it's officially ours. Now, what's really left is just paint, cabinets, carpet, flooring... etc... so excited! The kids are starting to get excited too, and they never get tired of looking at the house. Can't wait for them to actually be able to ride their bikes!!! So nice! Nick's birthday is coming up on the 13th of June, and Serena's comes the 26th of June, so we have many things to do besides pack. But this month is definately going to be an exciting one! :)

No comments:

Our little halflings...

Our little halflings...
Easter 2010

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

About Me

My photo
Living life with five wonderful, crazy kiddos, and loving it!