Saturday, May 15, 2010

If it looks like a house, it must BE a house!

A lot has been done on the house, they are moving so fast! I am very pleased with the progress. I am trying to take so many pics so we don't forget this special time. A few people had said they thought our home was small, but now, looking in it, it doesn't look small at all. There is a place for everything. I ended up having to withdraw from school this last thursday. It was very hard for me, but I know that in the end, it was the best thing for the family. Too much pressure was on me to do so much, I felt like I was going to explode! Now I can just concentrate on the home and transitioning my family! Nice! So, enjoy the pics... more to come.



Rena, checking out the specs for the house... approving them.

Serena and Mama

My own pantry!

Nick on the steps

Nick, in his own room!

Nickolas and I

My future kitchen

Chaddy and I, our first home

The garage

Meg in her own room

Christian in his own room


Chad and Braeden

Braeden and Serena on the steps

Braeden and Serena in their room

Basement bedroom

Basement stairs

Future laundry

Backyard view from upsta

No comments:

Our little halflings...

Our little halflings...
Easter 2010

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

About Me

My photo
Living life with five wonderful, crazy kiddos, and loving it!