
The weather has been so nice the last couple days, we just had to make a visit or two to the park! I took this cute pic of Chad and Serena while we were at Mission park. Also, today Ali and I took Meggie garage saling. It was so fun to show her all the ins and outs of it. It was like a whole other world opened up to her. At first when we tried to explain dickering to her, she thought you actually offered MORE money, not less. It was cute! When she figured out you could offer less, she was so excited. She made her $5.00 go pretty far. One garage sale even boasted everything you could get in a bag for a dollar. We also hit one towards the end of the day that was ALL free!!! All-in-all, I think we did a pretty good job imparting or yard sale wisdom to Megan. Hope you all had a good week!



No comments:
Post a Comment